Join us for a fun, family friendly community event!
Saturday, November 9, 2019 from 10am – 2pm
YWCA Greensboro – 1807 E. Wendover Ave
Highlighting products and services from our local small business owners and crafters! Shop our vendor to complete your holiday gift list! There will be food, decor, gifts and more!
The following are details about the event so far and will be updated. Please read through the qualifications and details and fill out the application below. All applications will be reviewed and once you are accepted as a vendor via email confirmation, you will need to pay the $35 fee. For any questions please contact Karla Comer at 336-273-3461.
- The event will take place between 10 am – 2 pm and vendors must arrive by 8:30 am and will be expected to be set up by 9:30 am.
- The following will be provided: 6 foot table, 2 chairs
- Electricity is available and please indicate if you need access to it on the vendor application
- Vendor must bring their own signage, decorations, change and products
- All work must be handmade, baked or local
- We request that you share the event on your social media outlets as well
The deadline for submitting vendor applications is Wednesday, October 25 at 5pm.
Once accepted as a vendor please fill out the information below and submit payment through the PayPal link at the bottom of the page.